THE TOURNAMENT WHERE EAST MEET WEST!
The dates for the 2016 tournament are set and we are pleased to invite your club to participate in our International AAA/AA Tournament to be held in Riga (Latvia).
PARTICIPATION FEE & DATES:
Tournament Born Dates Tournament fee
U-10 2006 April 22-23-24 Euro 520 + Euro 147,00 per player or coach
U-11 2005 April 22-23-24 Euro 520 + Euro 147,00 per player or coach
U-12 2004 April 1-2-3 Euro 520 + Euro 159,00 per player or coach
U-13 2003 March 25-26-27-28 Euro 520 + Euro 198,00 per player or coach
U-14 AAA/AA 2002 April 15-16-17 Euro 520 + Euro 159,00 per player or coach
U-14 A/AA 2002 April 15-16-17 Euro 520 + Euro 159,00 per player or coach
U-15 2001 March 25-26-27-28 Euro 520 + Euro 198,00 per player or coach
U-16 2000 April 8-9-10 Euro 520 + Euro 159,00 per player or coach
U-18 1998 April 8-9-10 Euro 520 + Euro 159,00 per player or coach
* 4 nights’ accommodation in Bellevue Park hotel including breakfast buffet (or a similar 4 star hotel when Bellevue Park hotel is fully booked) based on a double room (Single room: + (plus) Euro 18,00 per room per night)
* lunch and dinner at the ice rink on Friday and Saturday and lunch on Sunday (5 warm meals)
* personal attention for each player
* meals on Thursday and dinner on Sunday
* insurance, transportation and travel expenses
Exception: U-13/U-15 is including 5 nights and also dinner on Sunday and lunch on Monday
* All tournaments will start at Friday at approx 07.00 hrs
* All tournaments will be finished on Sunday (U-13/15 on Monday) around 19.00 hrs
* Teams are expected to arrive on Thursday
* Return trip by ferry or plane should be planned not before 21.30 hrs on Sunday (U-13/15 on Monday)
* All teams must have copies of passports (or original player cards or passports) available during all their games.
* Schedules for the tournaments will be forwarded to participating clubs at least 21 days before the tournament begins.
* Teams must take care of their own health and travel insurance
* minimum number of games 7 (U-13/15: 8 games minimum)
HOW TO APPLY:
You can download the application form from our website (www.eitc-tournaments.com) effective June 1 or just apply by email to: email@example.com
Together with the application (form) you should transfer a deposit of Euro 400.00 per team (no exception can be made). All payments must be made by bank transfer.
All transfer costs must be paid by the team. Teams who fail to pay the deposit by bank will not be guaranteed a place in the tournament.
When your team has been accepted the tournament fee will be charged together (plus) with the charge for each player/coach.
The balance (tournament fee minus the deposit fee of Euro 400.00 plus fee per player/coach plus all additional services) will be called in for in February 2016.
Payments must be made to:
ABN AMRO Bank – Netherlands
IBAN code: NL85ABNA0835103943
BIC code: ABNANL2A
f.a.o. A.J.A. Bomius – Molenlaan 36 – 2675 CD – Honselersdijk – Netherlands
Please mention: RIGA CUP 2016 + your team name with your payment.
The application is binding. Teams who will not be among the participants will get their Euro 400.00 back. When cancellations are made after your team has been accepted in the tournament no refund can be given on the deposit.
First closure date for the tournament will be October 31 – 2015.
Parents can stay in the same hotel as players and coaches if required, but can also be booked in one of our other partner hotels. Rates on request.
We can also arrange transportation for your personal needs during your stay. Rates on request.
The tournament will take place in Inbox.lv Arena (Jurmalas iela – Piņķi (Babītes pag., Babītes novads – website: www.inboxledushalle.lv), Ozo Halle (Stadiona iela 5b – Ozolnieki – website: www.ozoledushalle.lv) and PSL/Akademija Arena (Brīvības gatve 333 – Rīga – website: www.pslledus.lv).
Volvo Arena is under discussion.
We also request participating clubs to bring 1 or 2 high level referees, but this is not mandatory. Referees are offered free accommodation (based on arrival on Thursday and departure on Monday and on sharing a double room including breakfast in 4 star hotel Bellevue Park) as well lunch and dinner on Friday, Saturday and lunch on Sunday at the arena. Travel costs will be on their own expenses. No further payments will be made.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to see you in Riga.
On behalf of the organizing committee,
mobile phone: +31-6-14484413 (English only)